Can I drive in Vermont if I have a learner's permit from another state?

Yes, for a period of 30 days for vacation purposes.


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon