School Bus Driver Training
SCHOOL BUS ENDORSEMENT:
If you have a School Bus endorsement, you are required to successfully complete a school bus clinic, submit a completed DOT physical and pass the School Bus exam.
School bus driver training clinics:
- Classes have an enrollment maximum of 30.
- If you wish to be guaranteed a seat, you must register in advance.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted if the maximum number of students is in attendance.
- Please visit the the calendar to find dates and locations for the clinics.
School bus exam:
- Required every four years.
- There is no additional fee for this test.
- Please call 802.828.2085 to make an appointment for this re-exam, if required.
Information For Instructors:
School Bus Driver Training Clinic Instructors and/or Contacts can download and complete the required clinic notification form.