Make An Appointment
Appointments are required for all tests.
Appointments are not available for more than 6 weeks in advance
To make an appointment:
- Calling 828-2085 or,
- Send the following information in an email and we will reply providing you with the date, time and location of your test:
* Complete name
* Date of birth
* Vermont License or Permit Number (if previously issued)
* Telephone number
* Type of test (please specify written test, eye test or road test)
* Area/location where you wish to take the test
* Date and time you prefer (provide several options)
If you are unable to keep the scheduled appointment, please notify us as soon as possible so that we may make the scheduled time available for someone else.
Complete an application in advance of your vist. If you have not completed an application in advance then plan to arrive 15 minutes early.