Decrease font size Reset font size Increase Font Size Print This Page Email This Page

Municipal Highways & Bridges Special Weight Limits

All Vermont municipalities are required to file a report of special weight limits for highways and bridges with the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles.

Municipality Highways & Bridges Weight Limit Records Search

Town/Municipality Name:
Road Name:
Bridge Number:
Highway Number: