Page not found

Search results

  1. License Plates

    ... Tags:  Form | Plates | ... Tags:  Form | Plates | ...

  2. Crashes (Accidents)

    ... Download a Operator's Report of Motor Vehicle Crash form. The following is information that will explain your legal ... an accident report with the Vermont DMV. You must use form # TA-VA-04 to file your report of accident. You must file this report ...

  3. Exempt Title

    ... following are required: Registration, Tax & Title Form (form #VD-119). The applicant must furnish one of the following proofs of ...

  4. Non-Driver Identification

    ... be applied for in person at a DMV office with a completed form VL-17 and appropriate fees and documentation. License fees » You ... Tags:  Form | EDL | ...

  5. Taxation of Off-Road Vehicles

    ... in Vermont; the dealer (or business) must submit a tax form to the Vermont DMV. For ATVs purchased as a casual (private) sale, no ... or "gift" transfers must be accompanied by Tax Form SU-452 unless this is a Vermont Dealer transaction and Section 6A s ... portion of the Vermont Motorboat Registration Application (form #VD-037i). See Motorboat taxation rate .   Snowmobiles ...

  6. Enhanced Driver's License (EDL)

    ... us. How to Obtain an EDL Our Real ID Checklist (form #VL-091) provides information that will help you in preparing to obtain ... application for your situation: Valid license (form #VL-040) New license or renewing license (form #VL-021) New or ...

  7. Dealer Services

    ... Tags:  Form | Dealers ... Tags:  Form | Dealers ...

  8. Off-Road Vehicles - New Registrations

    ... Taxable snowmobile transactions must be accompanied by tax form SU-452 unless this is a VT Dealer transaction and the appropriate section ... Application (VD-038) has been completed by the Dealer (Note: Form SU-452 Vermont Use Tax Return is available from the Vermont Department ...

  9. Lost/Replacement Title

    ... If appearing in person, the "Personal Delivery of Title" (form #VT-016) must be completed and signed by ALL titled owners. If any ... of lien holder, or submit "Title Change - Release Lien" (form #VT-008). If liens are still in effect, only the lien holder may apply ...

  10. Renew Registration of Off-Road Vehicles

    ... Motor Vehicle Registration, Tax and Title application (form #VD-119) and deliver the completed application (together with the ... for the registration you are renewing (in Section 1A of the form). Most questions you may have regarding this type of transaction may ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon