Page not found

Search results

  1. International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)

    ... Tags:  Form | IFTA | ...

  2. Non-Vermont Resident

    ... for Reinstatement Through Abstinence from Alcohol and Drugs form (VS-076). This form shall be mailed to the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles RDL Unit ...

  3. Identity Documents

    ... than one year). Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) (Form FS–240, DS–1350 or FS–545) issued by the U.S. Department of State. Valid, unexpired Permanent Resident Card (Form I–551) issued by DHS or USCIS. Unexpired Employment Authorization ...

  4. International Registration Plan (IRP)

    ... payment or reporting of the Federal Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (Form 2290) Who Should Obtain Apportioned Registrations and Exemptions ... information you can call 802-828-2071 or use our contact form . International Registration Plan (IRP) website ...

  5. Commercial Licenses & Permits

    ... Tags:  Form | CDL | ...

  6. Artisan's Liens

    ... Tags:  Form | Records ...

  7. Vermont Residency

    ... Tags:  Form | EDL | ...

  8. Motorcycle Endorsement

    ... Tags:  Form | Motorcycle | ...

  9. Licenses Issued by Foreign Jurisdictions

    ... Tags:  Form | Identification | ...

  10. Physicals

    ... as long as valid. Can I use a Universal Medical Form for the physical required to get a school bus endorsement? A Universal Medical Form will be accepted for Type II School Bus endorsements only. While they are ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon