Page not found

Search results

  1. Vermont Residency

    ... Residency Certification and one (1) parent residency document from above. Parent/Guardian evidence of relationship to applicant. ...

  2. Renew Registration of Off-Road Vehicles

    ... A copy of your out-of-state registration, or A valid document issued by the U.S. Coast Guard, the U.S. Bureau of Customs or any ...

  3. Death of Owner

    ... intestate, or the person's will or other testamentary document does not specifically address disposition of motor vehicles. No ...

  4. Ignition Interlock Rules - 18-029

    ... drawing or other graphic depiction of the device. Document containing complete written instructions provided to authorize ... operation, service, repair and removal of the device. Document containing the complete written instructions provided to participants ...

  5. Total Abstinence Investigations

    ... drug use. It is important to understand this is a sworn document, to include the majority of all the documents in the Total Abstinence ...

  6. Vermont Dealer Licensing and Schedule of Penalties and Suspension (Rule 51)

    ... Intentionally charging improper fees or misrepresenting “document” or other similar fees as Department required fees; e) Charging ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon