Page not found

Search results

  1. Renew Vehicle Registration

    ... a Registration Form (form #VD-119) and pay the appropriate fees. See Renewal Fees Registration Expires in a Future Month Registrations can only be ...

  2. What is the cost of obtaining a permit?

    ... See current listing of permit fees. Tags:  ...

  3. Who do I make checks payable to?

    ... Tags:  Fees ...

  4. What is the fee for an Engineering Survey Review?

    ... See the current listing of Engineering Survey fees. Tags:  ...

  5. Can I pay using a credit card?

    ... Renew | Fees ...

  6. New Registration

    ... (together with the above documentation and the appropriate fees) to the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles.  Specific information about fees and supporting documents can be found in the Vermont Registration, Tax, ...

  7. Driver's License Suspensions

    ... Montpelier office (in person or by mail). Reinstatement fees can NOT be paid in a branch office. Pay Reinstatement Fee Online ... their driver’s license while they pay off their fines and fees. Participants work with Diversion staff to develop a contract including a ...

  8. Renew Registration of Off-Road Vehicles

    ... ATVs Motorboats Snowmobiles forms Fees Renewal of ATV Registration Normally you will receive a ... the completed application (together with the appropriate fees) to our main office in Montpelier. If it is necessary for you to ...

  9. International Registration Plan (IRP)

    ... and several Canadian provinces for payment of registration fees for highway transport vehicles. The fee is based on fleet ... unique feature of this plan is that even though registration fees are paid to member jurisdictions in which fleet vehicles are operated, ...

  10. Enhanced Driver's License (EDL)

    ... EDL. An EDL/ID has a fee that is in addition to the standard fees for licenses and/or Non-Driver ID (license fees vary by class, duration, and endorsement). License fees » ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon