Page not found

Search results

  1. Motorcycles

    ... Motorcycle topic page Motorcycle safety training Motorcycle endorsement Motorcycle registration ...

  2. CDL Medical Requirements

    ... If you are subject to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, you must have a physical every two years. To have a ... Examiners. Only medical examiners that have completed training and successfully passed a test on FMCSA's physical qualification ...

  3. Rules for Transportation of Hazardous Materials

    ... Federal Highway Administration in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, Safety Inspection Procedures and Out-Of-Service Criteria, with at least annual in-service training covering the prescribed instruction. Any law enforcement officer ...

  4. Ignition Interlock Program Rules

    ... Interlock Devices adopted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration by a Notice in the Federal Register. (iv) A ... §5, §6 and §7. (2) Possess and maintain all necessary training and skills required to install, examine, troubleshoot, and verify ...

  5. Snowmobiles

    ... Snowmobile safety training Snowmobile laws Snowmobile registration Snowmobile ...

  6. Tax Exempt Status List (A-Z)

    ... – 1296 Collins Hill Rd, Johnson, VT 05656 Fire Safety Institute – P.O. Box 674, Middlebury, VT 05753 First Branch ... St, Randolph, VT 05061 Vermont Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee, 3 Gregory Drive, S Burlington, VT 05403 Vermont Law ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon