Error message

The page you requested does not exist. For your convenience, a search was performed using the query form.

Page not found

Search results

  1. Important Information for all Total Abstinence Applicants

    ... of Vermont you must also obtain Non-Resident Reinstatement (form VS-076) File:  ...

  2. Automated Vehicle Inspection Program (AVIP)

    ... Questions and Feedback Please use our online contact form to ask questions about the AVIP program. Inspection Stations and ... or Inspection Mechanic . Or, use our special contact form for inspection stations to ask a question. ...

  3. Mature Drivers

    ... a safer place to drive. Medical Evaluation Report (form #VS-113) for Doctors to certify driver's fitness to drive. Warning ... You may send a written request or use our DMV Contact Form . Your request must include: Driver's name Driver's date of ...

  4. Junior Driver's License

    ... obtain in advance a Foreign Exchange Parental Authorization Form, to be signed by a parent or legal guardian.  Your host parent cannot sign this form. This form is available at Motor Vehicles offices. 5. Your social ...

  5. How do I change the name(s) on a vehicle title?

    ... registration. You must complete a registration application form (form #VD-119) providing an updated vehicle odometer reading and updated owner ...

  6. Use Tax Return

    ... Tax form required for ATV, boat and snowmobile registrations. Some registration applications have an SU-452 form attached. File:  ...

  7. Leased Vehicles

    ... A "Purchase and Use Tax Computation - Leased Vehicle" Form (form #VD-147) may be submitted in lieu of a copy of the lease agreement and ...

  8. Off-Road Vehicles

    Boating Safety Education The Marine Division of the Vermont State Police is responsible for recreational boating safety on all Vermont’s waterways.  This task is accomplished by providing boating...

  9. Phone Numbers

    ... Contact Safety & Enforcement Division via email (online form). General Enforcement Information: 802 828-2067 Abandoned ... Contact Commissioner's Office via email (online form). Robert D. Ide Phone: 802 828-2011   ...

  10. Lost/Replacement Registration

    ... an application for a duplicate or corrected registration (form #VD-040) and submit it to this Department with the appropriate fee.   ... Tags:  Form | Corrected | ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon