Page not found

Search results

  1. Schedule an Appointment

    ... driver tests are by appointment only. Please complete the form below to schedule an appointment. We will reply within 2 business days ...

  2. Temporary Registration Authorization

    ... plate. When you sign the Temporary Plate Authorization Form you acknowledge that you have read and understand the following: The ...

  3. Can a driver holding a valid out-of-state license (either CDL or non-CDL) drive a Type II School Bus in the State of Vermont?

    ... vision, and skill tests), and submitting a medical form. Tags:  ...

  4. Facial Recognition

    ... and fast. Like fingerprinting, facial recognition is a form of identification that allows a computer to quickly establish your ...

  5. Access CVU

    ... 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign registration form prior to start of class.  ...

  6. R

    ... 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign registration form prior to class.  Event Date:  ...

  7. Vehicle Taxation

    ... than book value, you may submit a Vermont Dealer Appraisal Form. If you are claiming tax credit for a vehicle registered to you or ...

  8. What is needed to get a duplicate license or learner permit?

    ... Complete the Duplicate/Corrected License Form ( VL-040 ) and submit it to the DMV together with any appropriate fees. ...

  9. TItle Bond - Instructions

    ... Instructions for Title Bond form. File:  ... Title Form ID:  VT-020a ...

  10. New/Renewal School Bus Clinic

    ... parking lot to facility on right.  Submit registration form   Event ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon