Page not found

Search results

  1. Total Abstinence for license reinstatement

    ... of Vermont you must also obtain Non-Resident Reinstatement (form VS-076) File:  ...

  2. Driver's Manual - Interactive Version

    ... developed using a multitude of applications and mediums to form a visually appealing and interactive solution that helps potential drivers ...

  3. Temporary Registration Authorization

    ... plate. When you sign the Temporary Plate Authorization Form you acknowledge that you have read and understand the following: The ...

  4. New/Renewal

    ... 868-1844 Fee: $40.00 (Cash or Check) Submit registration form: Fast Food and Deli nearby. ...

  5. New/Renewal School Bus Clinic - Swanton

    ... left turn to enter parking lot closest to Rt 78.  Register form to get a good map. ...

  6. Where can I get a copy of the overweight/overdimension rules?

    ... access the Overweight & Over-dimension Permit Rules here (form #VX-012) Tags:  ...

  7. School Bus Driver Training & Programs

    ... can download and complete the required clinic notification form. Tags:  ...

  8. Vehicle Taxation

    ... than book value, you may submit a Vermont Dealer Appraisal Form. If you are claiming tax credit for a vehicle registered to you or ...

  9. TItle Bond - Instructions

    ... Instructions for Title Bond form. File:  ... Title Form ID:  VT-020a ...

  10. Project CRASH Certification of Enrollment

    ... This form is for initial Ignition Interlock Device Restricted Driver’s License ... License Form ID:  VL-081 ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon