Error message

The page you requested does not exist. For your convenience, a search was performed using the query form.

Page not found

Search results

  1. MFTIA & MFTA Quarterly Fees

    ... new tax will be collected at the same time and on the same form as the current motor fuel tax and Motor Fuel Tax Infrastructure Assessment ...

  2. Become a VREP Instructor

    ... training events, please complete the instructor application form. Tags:  ...

  3. Graduated License Laws

    Individuals under the age of 18 are subject to the provisions of Vermont's Graduated License laws, which are indicated below: An individual 15 years of age or older may operate a motor vehicle if...

  4. Vermont Codes (0-9 numeric)

    ... 0 (SNOWMOBILE VIOLATION) No registration or consent form with vehicle, registration number improperly displayed 8IN 23 ...

  5. CDL Skills Test

    ... If you fail the eye test, you will be given an eye referral form which must be completed by an eye doctor and returned to the department ...

  6. Vehicle Inspections

    ... vehicles - use CAN protocol scan tool) Fill out OBDII form Paperwork: Fill out inspection sticker, use correct ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon