Page not found

Search results

  1. Specialty Plates

    ... Application: Safety/Service Organization Plate Application (form #VD-128) Emergency Medical Services Plate Additional ... Application: Safety/Service Organization Plate Application (form #VD-128) National Ski Patrol Plate (NSPVT) Apply ...

  2. Death of Owner

    ... 3816. The Vermont Registration, Tax and Title Application form must be completed. The surviving spouse statement (below) must be ... Tags:  Form | Non-Commercial | ...

  3. Vanity (Personalized) Plates

    ... Tags:  Form | Plates | ... Tags:  Form | Non-Commercial | ...

  4. Dealer Registration Guide

    ... Note:  If using computer generated forms, make certain the form is properly aligned! Section 1 - Ownership Section          ... If more than 2 owners, use the Multiple Owner’s Form (VT-012) Section 2 - Rights of Survivorship One choice ...

  5. Military Personnel

    ... along with completed Vermont Certificate of Veteran Status (form #VG-168). Veterans may also obtain the required forms by visiting any ... her application is accompanied by a copy of an approved VA Form 21-4502 issued by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs certifying him ...

  6. Compromised ID/License Number

    ... a lost or stolen license or learner permit. For CDL use form VL-031. File:  ... Tags:  Form | EDL | ...

  7. Change Address or Name on Your License

    ... the completed Duplicate/Corrected Registration or License Form (form #VL-040) to any Vermont DMV Office . By Mail: Mail all pages of ...

  8. Can I use a Universal Medical Form for the physical required to get a school bus endorsement?

    ... A Universal Medical Form will be accepted for Type II School Bus endorsements only. While they are ...

  9. test form

    test form whats yo name * ...

  10. Can someone else fill out the registration application form for me?

    ... Someone else can complete the form for you but the application must be signed and dated by the owner(s). If ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon