Page not found

Search results

  1. What happens to the Rental Vehicle Tax Exemption form?

    ... Once the registration has been processed the Exemption form will be filed with the Rental Company License and Application for audit ...

  2. I sent my registration renewal/new/transfer form over 2 weeks ago. How do I inquire about the status of my application?

    Check with your bank to find out whether or not your check has been cashed. If it has been cashed, get the routing numbers from the back of the check and telephone: (802) 828-2000, or (toll fre...

  3. Dealer Supply Order Form

    ... VG-019-Dealer_Supply_Order_Form.pdf File Format:  ... Dealers Form ID:  VG-019 ...

  4. Crash (accident) Report Form: Motorboat

    ... Safety Form ID:  VA-016 ...

  5. Learner's Permit

    ... you may obtain a Foreign Exchange Parental Authorization Form in advance, to be signed by a parent or legal guardian. A host parent cannot sign. This form is available at Motor Vehicle offices. A valid Social Security number ...

  6. Statistics

    ... Lemon Law | Form ... Lemon Law | Form ...

  7. Agriculture

    ... Transfer | Form | New ... Tags:  Form | Non-Commercial | ...

  8. Transfer Ownership

    ... Motor Vehicle Registration, Tax and Title Application (form #VD-119). Be sure to enter the Plate number that you are transferring. ... of transaction may be answered by reading the instructions (form #VD-119i) pertaining to the Vermont Motor Vehicle Registration, Tax and ...

  9. Driver's License

    ... Tags:  Form | Plates | ... Tags:  Form | Identification | ...

  10. Purchased Outside of U.S.

    ... Tags:  Form | Non-Commercial | ... Transfer | Form | New ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon