Page not found

Search results

  1. How do I take a name off my registration?

    ... in to our main office in Montpelier with the appropriate fees. You must also provide an updated odometer reading . If one of the ...

  2. Special Excess Weight Permits

    ... purchase of additional permits by paying the difference in fees for each permit bought rather than the full fee for each permit. Permits ...

  3. How do I change my vehicle registration to Vermont from another state?

    ... Verification of Serial Number ” and payment of the proper fees. Note: If the title to the vehicle is being held by the lien-holder you ...

  4. CDL Skills Test

    ... and pass, the deposit fee will be applied to license fees. If you do not appear for the skills test at the scheduled time, you will ...

  5. Antique & Exhibition

    ... vehicle, office locations, and registration, tax, and title fees. File:  ...

  6. Are "Road Making Appliances" Titled?

    ... However, these may be titled if the proper documentation and fees are submitted. "Road Making Appliances" are vehicles drawn by a ...

  7. Blanket Permit - Dealers in Farm Equipment

    ... are incidental to the conduct of such business. ANNUAL FEES: $112.00 for the first unit, $6.00 for each additional unit up to ...

  8. What is needed to register a used vehicle in Vermont?

    ... (current) odometer statement and payment of the proper fees. If the vehicle is nine (9) years old or newer an Odometer Disclosure ...

  9. Rental Company License

    ... by supplying the purchase price and all other appropriate fees. When transferring license plates from one vehicle to another, a ...

  10. Exempt Title

    ... vehicle, office locations, and registration, tax, and title fees. File:  ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon