Page not found

Search results

  1. Oversize/Overdimension Interstate Only - Single Trip Permit

    ... Permit | Safety Form ID:  ...

  2. If a school bus is equipped with seat belts are the occupants required to wear them?

    ... School Bus | Safety ...

  3. Annual Permit To Operate A Motor Vehicle In Excess Of The Statutory Length Limit On US RT 4

    ... Oversize/Overweight | Safety Form ID:  ...

  4. Employer Responsibilities

    ... Truck and Bus Association or  Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration . What paperwork needs to be maintained by school ...

  5. Individual Light Permit Application

    ... Permit | Safety Form ID:  ...

  6. Proposed Administrative Rules

    ... Ignition Interlock National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), Specifications for Breath Alcohol Ignition ...

  7. Blanket Permit for Special Purpose Vehicles

    ... Permit | Safety Form ID:  ...

  8. Blanket Permit for Low Bed Trailers

    ... Permit | Safety Form ID:  ...

  9. Txt U L8R Spring Program

    ... Distracted Driving | Safety ...

  10. Driver Training

    ... (VMAP) The VMAP Course is a 4-hour basic motorcycle safety course for individuals interested in obtaining a motorcycle learner ... needed for obtaining a learner permit. Also includes safety information and graduated license restrictions. ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon