Commercial Vehicles

Relating to commercial vehicles regulations.

US Route 4 Permit

Permits for US Route 4 from the New Hampshire state line to the junction of VT Route 100 South.

Self-Issue Crane Permits

The Commissioner of Motor Vehicles has established a program in which carriers may self issue single trip permits governing the operation of cranes across structures including bridges and culverts. The Special Purpose Motor Vehicle In Excess of the Statutory Limits Permit was created to expedite the issuance of crane permits. Vehicles falling into the designated envelopes/categories must adhere to the restrictions outlined for that specific category.


Subscribe to RSS - Commercial Vehicles

Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
Contact us

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon