COVID-19 related safety precautions will be in place for all office visits.
Last updated on November 12, 2020, at 16:04
All customers and DMV staff must wear appropriate face coverings.
- The health and safety of our staff and customers is our top priority.
- For driving tests, please sanitize your vehicle before the exam and leave windows open, when possible, to increase airflow. No more than two people may occupy a vehicle during a road exam
- Customers should not bring any unneeded extra parties into any location due to physical distancing needs.
- Travelers arriving in Vermont in a personal vehicle must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state and enter Vermont without further quarantine restrictions.
- Travelers arriving in Vermont who have not completed a pre-arrival quarantine must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in a Vermont lodging establishment or with friends and family (travelers must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site).