COVID-19 related safety precautions will be in place for all driving exams.
LAST UPDATED ON JULY 24, 2020 AT 14:25
Both the applicant and the examiner must wear appropriate face coverings.
Do you wear glasses? See the video below for tips on preventing fogging on your lenses.
- All in-person transactions will occur outside.
- Driver’s test applicants will check in with the examiner and then wait in their vehicle prior to the exam.
- The health and safety of our staff and customers is our top priority. Please sanitize your vehicle before starting the exam and leave windows open, when possible, to increase airflow.
- No more than two people may occupy a vehicle during a road exam
- Customers should not bring any unneeded extra parties into any location due to physical distancing needs. If a third person is essential, such as a caregiver, or translator, customers must specify that when making their appointment (at this time translators are not allowed in the vehicle during the examination; however, they can assist in establishing communication prior to the examination).