COVID-19 | Commercial Vehicle Safety Inspection Details
DMV will start conducting commercial vehicle safety inspection details this week, with a few changes.
- Drivers are asked to wear a facial covering when interacting with Inspectors and maintain social distancing.
- Please do not linger by the Inspector’s vehicle and notify the Inspector if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been around someone that is positive for COVID-19.
- Drivers can expect Inspectors to wear facial coverings and maintain social distancing.
- Inspectors may photograph documents instead of physically handling them.
- Everyone’s health and safety will be the top priority and patience will be necessary as drivers and Inspectors work together to complete safety inspections and improve highway safety.