COVID-19 | School Bus Clinics Resume
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines Seating at the clinics will be reduced to ensure Social Distancing. All attendees will be required to wear face masks at all times while they are attending the clinic and maintain social distancing. They will have to answer a Heath Questioner before entering the classroom.
- Within the last 14 days have they come in close contact with anyone who has had a confirmed case of COVID
- Today or in the last 24 hours have they had:
- Shortness of Breath, Difficulty Breathing
- Fever of more than 100.4 degrees (38 c) or felt Feverish
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- New loss of Taste and/or Smell
If they answer yes they will not be allowed to attend the clinic.
They must bring with them a Facemask, pen/pencil, paper, beverages, snacks and lunch