Law Enforcement Bulletin 21-02
16 June 2021
Governor Scott lifts all COVID-19 restrictions: DMV-related changes as a return to regular operations proceed.
- Licenses, non-driver IDs, registrations, and accessible plates/placards:
- Licenses and non-driver IDs expired on or before 06/15/2021 will have a ninety (90) day extension, anything after that shall resume regular expiration cycles.
- Registrations that expire at the end of May or June 2021 will have a ninety (90) day extension. All new registrations or renewed registrations after 06/15/2021 will expire at the end of the month based on the registration period.
- International Registration Plan (IRP) trip permits that expired on or before 06/15/2021 will have a ninety (90) day extension. IRP permits issued after 06/15/2021 shall be valid for the period specified in the permit.
- Flashing red lights on Type I and II school buses for food deliveries to school-aged children has been authorized to continue since this program is still in operation.
- Act 114 Stopped the suspension of individuals who acquired a DUI #2 from being suspended on the 11th day after receiving the civil intent to suspend notification. This act will end on 07/05/2021 unless otherwise extended.
Anthony J. Facos, Executive Director
Enforcement and Safety Division