Can an "S" (school bus) endorsement be added to an out-of-state CDL?

No, the "S" (school bus) endorsement must be added by the state of issue.


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon