How do I replenish my Escrow Account?

  • A company or personal check may be mailed or delivered to Commercial Vehicle Operations. Check must be made payable to the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles (payable in U.S. funds only).
  • Cash is acceptable if delivered in person to Commercial Vehicle Operations.
  • Credit cards are not accepted.

Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon