How does an out-of-state driver convert their CDL with "S" (school bus) and "P" (passenger) endorsement to a Vermont license?

The driver must obtain a Vermont CDL license, attend a Vermont school bus clinic, and provide a complete DOT (Department of Transportation) medical.


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon