Skip to main content

I live out-of-state I have to come back to Vermont to take an alcohol treatment program?

If you live in another state, you can take an alcohol treatment program there.

You must contact the Vermont Impaired Driver Rehabilitation Program (IDRP) before enrolling in a program outside of Vermont. Not all alcohol treatment programs are accepted, and you must ensure that you participate in an acceptable program.

Impaired Driver Rehabilitation Program (IDRP)
Vermont Department of Health
108 Cherry Street
Burlington, VT 05401

Phone: 802-651-1574
Fax: 1-866-272-7989