COVID-19 related safety precautions will be in place for all driving exams.
Both the applicant and the examiner must wear appropriate face coverings.
Do you wear glasses? See the video below for tips on preventing fogging on your lenses.
- All in-person transactions will occur outside.
- Driver’s test applicants will check in with the examiner and then wait in their vehicle prior to the exam.
- The health and safety of our staff and customers is our top priority. Please sanitize your vehicle before starting the exam and leave windows open, when possible, to increase airflow.
- No more than two people may occupy a vehicle during a road exam
- Customers should not bring any unneeded extra parties into any location due to physical distancing needs. If a third person is essential, such as a caregiver, or translator, customers must specify that when making their appointment.