Skip to main content

An Official Vermont Government Website

Vermont State Logo

Can I use my own motorcycle when taking a Basic or Intermediate Rider Course?

No, You must use a program motorcycle. If you wish to take a motorcycle-training course using your own motorcycle please enroll in an Experienced Rider Skills Plus or Experienced Rider License Waiver Course.