Do I have to enroll in an Intermediate Rider Course or do I just show up on a scheduled date?

You must enroll in a Vermont Rider Education Program Intermediate Rider Course.  Standby students are not accepted for these courses.


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon