Do I need a motorcycle permit to take a Vermont Rider Education Program course?

Students enrolling in an Experienced Rider License Waiver Course must have a valid motorcycle permit.


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon