How can I update my personal information?

The only personal information that can be updated online is height, weight, and eye color. You must log into the online portal and apply for a replacement or renewal.

Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon