You must provide DMV with the following:
- Completed Registration Application (VD-119)
- Title to the vehicle
- Updated (current) odometer reading
- Proof of the dollar amount of tax paid on the vehicle to any previous state (proof of tax paid is not necessary if the vehicle is over 3 years old and you have the title or proof of registration for the past 3 years from a taxable state)
- Visual Verification of Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Payment of the proper fees
Note: If the title to the vehicle is being held by the lien-holder you must provide DMV with the full name and address of the lien-holder.