How do I register a new business?

For any of the following account types, click on the ‘Register a Business’ link under Registration from the CVO Online homepage:

  • Fuel Tax Account
  • IFTA Account
  • IRP Account
  • Railroad Tax Account
  • Rental Tax Account

Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon