How do we report on the new form CVO-102 that we already paid excise tax on all gas imported?

For people that file a motor fuel (gas) return where we pay the excise tax on all gas imported, how do we report that on the new form CVO-102 as to not double pay now that the tax is on sales?

Gasoline imported with Vermont Motor Fuel Tax paid to the supplier should be reported on Receipt Schedule 1.

Download the PDF form to your computer and then open it with Adobe Reader

Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon