How does the 9% rental tax get remitted to the Department of Motor Vehicles?

Once licensed as a VT Rental Company you will receive a Rental Company License and Rental Company Tax reports from the Dept of Motor Vehicles.  


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon