Skip to main content

An Official Vermont Government Website

Vermont State Logo

I am a third-party but my client does not have a web account, how do I get access?

You will follow the same steps to request access and your client will receive a letter in the mail. Your client will go to CVO Online and under Submissions, click the ‘Review Third Party Access’, and grant you access to their account(s) without needing to log in or create a web account.