I am transferring my out of state license to VT. Will I receive a temporary license while my VT license is being processed?

You will be required to surrender your out of state license to VT. A paper temporary license will be issued to you.The permanant license will be received within 7-10 business days.  

Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon