What if I will temporarily be out-of-state; how will I meet the requirements of my RDL?

Vermont requirements still need to be maintained.  Contact the manufacturer of your IID to locate an authorized interlock installer in the jurisdiction you will be in, who will provide you with the required services.  It is your responsibility to work with your interlock manufacturer and authorized installer to provide us with all required reporting until you return to Vermont.