What if I'm homeless and do not have an address?

Many shelters allow the use of their address or have Post Office Boxes set up for this purpose. Call 211 or visit vermont211.org for more information.


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon