What is needed to become a Vermont Pleasure Car Rental Company?

Any pleasure car being rented in Vermont requires the renter be a licensed Rental Company.


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon