What is needed to get a duplicate license or learner permit?

Complete the Duplicate/Corrected License Form (VL-040) and submit it to the DMV together with any appropriate fees. If you are applying for a duplicate license/permit in person you must also be prepared to provide a minimum of two forms of identification (one "primary" document and one "secondary" document).

Related Forms & Information

Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon