What is needed to get a replacement vehicle registration certificate?

Complete the application for a replacement registration (form #VD-040) and submit it to this Department with the appropriate fee


Download the PDF form to your computer and then open it with Adobe Reader

Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon