Resumes will not be accepted via e-mail. You must apply online to be considered.
To apply for this position, visit; careers.vermont.gov
If you would like more information about this position, please get in touch with Leslie Smith.
The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is seeking a Direct Client Service Specialist I for a position within the Quality Control and Retrievals Units. This position requires dealing with large volumes of mail on a daily basis. Candidates should be able to work independently and make informed decisions. Attention to detail is critical. Excellent customer service skills are required for this position. This is not a remote position, and work will occur within the Montpelier DMV offices.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:45 am to 4:30 pm with occasional overtime.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The State of Vermont celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and meaningful inclusion that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The State does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, membership in an employee organization, family medical history or genetic information, or family or parental status. The State’s employment decisions are merit-based. Retaliatory adverse employment actions by the State are forbidden.
You are offered a great career opportunity as a State employee, but it's more than a paycheck. The State's total compensation package features a fantastic set of employee benefits that are worth about 30% of your total compensation, including:
- 80% State paid medical premium
- Dental Plan at no cost for employees and their families
- Flexible Spending healthcare and childcare reimbursement accounts
- Two ways to save for your retirement: A State defined benefit pension plan and a deferred compensation 457(b) plan
- Work/Life balance: 11 paid holidays each year and a generous leave plan; many jobs also allow for a flexible schedule
- Low-cost group life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive-based Wellness Program
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program