Now Hiring - Quality Assurance Analyst (Montpelier)
Resumes will not be accepted via e-mail. You must apply online to be considered
To apply for this position visit; careers.vermont.gov
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Kelly Reagan.
The Agency of Digital Services (ADS) is seeking a Systems Quality Assurance Analyst to support QA activities for our full suite of Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) and possibly other Agency of Transportation (AOT) information systems. This position reports to the ADS IT Manager assigned to DMV. The desired candidate will be the Department's resident expert on information systems QA and will leverage the breadth and depth of their QA experience to implement QA best practices with an eye towards QA automation. This hands-on QA leadership role will require gaining domain expertise in multi-tiered DMV applications.
Preference will be given to candidates who in addition to having the required qualifications also have:
• Successful engagement building and leading a QA team
• Working knowledge of best of breed QA automation and test case tools
• Experience working in an Agile project environment
• Testing experience on large scale mission-critical transactional processing systems
• UI/UX testing on a variety of devices types