- You must be in Vermont for at least 14 days (or 7 days followed by a negative COVID test) to visit an office. More info...
- All office visits are by appointment only.
- If you have mailed in an application, please do not make an appointment.
- All offices have limited capacity due to social distancing requirements. More info...
- Out of State appointments will not be accepted. If you are planning to come to Vermont from out of state for your appointment, do not. Your appointment will not be honored.
- Travelers arriving in Vermont in a personal vehicle must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state and enter Vermont without further quarantine restrictions.
- Travelers arriving in Vermont who have not completed a pre-arrival quarantine must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in a Vermont lodging establishment or with friends and family (travelers must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site).