Page not found

Search results

  1. I do not have a Social Security card, W-2 or tax document to demonstrate a valid Social Security number. What should I do?

    Visit a federal Social Security Administration office to obtain a card. Replacement cards can be requested online. More information is available on the SSA’s website: . ...

  2. Identity Documents

    ... the issuing agency to determine the authenticity of the document. Proof of identity shall be one (1) source document from the following list: Valid, unexpired U.S. passport. ...

  3. Transfer Registration for Off-Road Vehicles

    ... by: A copy of a current registration, or A valid document issued by the U.S. Coast Guard, the U.S. Bureau of Customs or any ... The "Notice of Transfer" section must be completed (if this document is missing, any source document describing the vessel transferred by ...

  4. What if my name has changed?

    ... than the one shown on your birth certificate or other document used to establish identity and date of birth, you must provide ... copies of the legal documents that connect the name on the document used to establish identity and date of birth to your current name. The ...

  5. Undocumented Immigrant in the United States

    ... expired more than one year Valid consular identification document issued by the government of Mexico, Guatemala (or any other government ... Vermont address: Vehicle title or registration Document issued by a financial institution, such as a bank statement ...

  6. What is needed to get a duplicate license or learner permit?

    ... a minimum of two forms of identification (one "primary" document and one "secondary" document). Tags:  ...

  7. Can I use my Real ID DL/ID to cross the borders from Canada or Mexico?

    ... license that can also be used as a cross-border travel document to enter the U.S. by land and sea. It denotes both identity and ... Vermont EDL is a Real ID card and also a cross-border travel document for entering the U.S. by land and sea. However, not every Vermont Real ...

  8. Social Security Number

    To document your Social Security Number, present one of the following original ... SSN with the Social Security Administration. Make sure your document is up to date and accurate to avoid delay. ...

  9. Vessel Validation

    ... has been registered in another state, or that has a valid document issued by the  U.S. Coast Guard , the U.S. Bureau of Customs or any ... (valid) out-of-state registration, or A current/valid document issued by the U.S. Coast Guard, or the U.S. Bureau of Customs. ...

  10. Purchased Outside of U.S.

    ... documents obtained from the dealer: Ownership document issued by the jurisdiction where the vehicle was registered Import ... selling you the vehicle (previous owner): Ownership document issued by the jurisdiction where the vehicle was registered Import ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon