Page not found

Search results

  1. Commercial Driver's License (CDL) & Permit (CLP)

    ... a CDL are outlined below. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has developed and issued standards for State ...

  2. How soon after I register my vehicle do I have to get it inspected?

    ... still be in good mechanical condition and meet the Vermont Safety Inspection Standards. Remember, you must present an insurance ...

  3. What are the 6 steps to be completed when requesting reinstatement of your driver’s license through Total Abstinence?

    ... once completed, should be delivered to the Enforcement & Safety Division of the Vermont Department of Motor vehicles, located at 120 ...

  4. Physical Conditions as Pertains to Fainting Spells, Blackouts or Any Other Reason Causing a Period of Unconsciousness

    ... states), is subject to Part 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. HISTORY Source. June 16, 1991, S. O. S. Rule Log ...

  5. Farm Equipment Dealer Permits

    ... must be in working order, other equipment must display a safety triangle on the rear. Tags:  ...

  6. Registration Fees

    ... Conservation Plate - $26.00 (annually) Safety/Service Organization Plate - $17.00 (one time) Vanity Plate - ...

  7. Renewals, Transfers & Upgrades

    ... all CDL holders as required by The Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations. File:  ...

  8. Military Personnel

    ... (D) Certified Hazardous Material Manager (E) Associate Safety Professional Additional Benefits Visit the Vermont Office of ...

  9. Regulations

    ... Manual and, when applicable, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. Vehicles are subject to inspection by DMV personnel at any ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon