Page not found

Search results

  1. Exempt Title

    ... vehicle title all of the following are required: Registration, Tax & Title Form (form #VD-119). The applicant must furnish one ... vehicle, office locations, and registration, tax, and title fees. File:  ...

  2. Town Clerks

    ... (IFTA) IRP (Apportioned) Registrations Fees A processing fee (cash accepted) is paid directly to the Town Clerks ... amount only - cash will not be accepted for renewal fees. Participating Town Clerk Offices Alburgh Arlington ... Tags:  Registration ...

  3. Abandoned Vehicles

    ... An abandoned motor vehicle is a vehicle that has a valid registration plate or public vehicle identification number (which has not been ... evidence of ownership, and paying or arranging to pay any fees or charges authorized by law. If the last known registered owner (or ...

  4. International Registration Plan (IRP)

    ... The International Registration Plan (IRP) is a registration reciprocity agreement between all ... and several Canadian provinces for payment of registration fees for highway transport vehicles. The fee is based on fleet ...

  5. Can I pay using a credit card?

    ... License | Registration | Renew | Fees ...

  6. Agriculture

    ... Registration ... vehicle, office locations, and registration, tax, and title fees. File:  ...

  7. Disabled Plates & Placards

    ... Vehicles with special registration plates or removable windshield placards from any state or which ... One set of plates is issued (without additional fees) for a vehicle registered to a person who is blind or has an ...

  8. Temporary Registration Authorization

    ... you appear at the Department of Motor Vehicles to have a registration processed, you may end up with a 60-day temporary registration ... only for 60 days and cannot be renewed or extended. The fees paid in conjunction with the temporary registration will not be refunded. ...

  9. Rental Company License

    ... A dealer should make the election at the initial time of registration to pay the purchase and use tax if they know; the vehicle will not ... by supplying the purchase price and all other appropriate fees. When transferring license plates from one vehicle to another, a ...

  10. How do I take a name off my registration?

    ... of the title). Fill out sections 1-4 and section 8 on the registration application and send both the title and the registration ... in to our main office in Montpelier with the appropriate fees. You must also provide an updated odometer reading . If one of the ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon