Page not found

Search results

  1. Commercial Licenses & Permits

    ... Tags:  Form | CDL | ...

  2. Non-Vermont Resident

    ... for Reinstatement Through Abstinence from Alcohol and Drugs form (VS-076). This form shall be mailed to the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles RDL Unit ...

  3. Artisan's Liens

    ... The request should be submitted on the DMV Record Request form (VG-116). The repairer shall notify the lien-holder of his/her intent ... Tags:  Form | Driver Records ...

  4. Special Excess Weight Permits

    ... Tags:  Form | Commercial Vehicles | ...

  5. Vermont Residency

    ... Tags:  Form | EDL | ...

  6. Self-Issue Crane Permits

    ... be responsible for ensuring that the permit application, form number VX-001, is completed in full, including the issuance of authorized ... of the permit when accompanied with the 2-part permit form VX-001. CANCELLING PERMITS: When the self-issued permit is ...

  7. Motorcycle Endorsement

    ... Tags:  Form | Motorcycle | ...

  8. Physicals

    ... as long as valid. Can I use a Universal Medical Form for the physical required to get a school bus endorsement? A Universal Medical Form will be accepted for Type II School Bus endorsements only. While they are ...

  9. Licenses Issued by Foreign Jurisdictions

    ... Tags:  Form | Identification | ...

  10. Vehicle Inspections

    ... Questions and Feedback Please use our online contact form to ask questions about the AVIP program. Inspection Stations and ... or Inspection Mechanic . Or, use our contact form for inspection stations to ask a question. ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon