Page not found

Search results

  1. Vermont Motorcycle Awareness Program (VMAP)

    ... be required to have a parent/guardian sign a course waiver form prior to attending the course. Below is a list of Vermont Motorcycle ...

  2. Vermont Rider Education Program (VREP)

    ... in a class Motorcycle riding in Vermont is a popular form of recreation and transportation for thousands of residents throughout the ...

  3. Temporary Registration Authorization

    ... plate. When you sign the Temporary Plate Authorization Form you acknowledge that you have read and understand the following: The ...

  4. RideSafe VT

    ... 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign registration form prior to class.  Event Date:  ...

  5. School Bus Clinic - Swanton - New/Renewal

    ... Fast food locations nearby or bring a lunch.  Registration form with Map found at ...

  6. New/Renewal School Bus Clinic - Swanton

    ... left turn to enter parking lot closest to Rt 78.  Register form to get a good map. ...

  7. Total Abstinence Reinstatement Application Packet

    ... of Vermont you must also obtain Non-Resident Reinstatement (form VS-076) File:  ... Suspension Form ID:  VS-077 ...

  8. Vehicle Taxation

    ... than book value, you may submit a Vermont Dealer Appraisal Form. If you are claiming tax credit for a vehicle registered to you or ...

  9. Where can I get a copy of the overweight/overdimension rules?

    ... access the Overweight & Over-dimension Permit Rules here (form # VX-012 ) Tags:  ...

  10. I am under 18 years of age. Can I enroll in a course?

    ... be required to have a parent/guardian sign a course waiver form at the beginning of the course. ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon